- Colour: Multi/Black
- Made from Ecolast™ fabric composed using ECONYL® regenerated yarn is made from recycled fish nets and other discarded nylons
- This product is part of the Zoggs sustainable product program, using recycled materials to help protect our environment for future generations
- Ultra-chlorine resistant
- Exceptional resistance to sun cream, oils, sweat and heat
- Superior shape retention
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Bust lined
- Model is wearing size 10-11 years
- Available in UK sizes 6-14 years (26”-34”)
Junior Girls Maia Hi Front Bikini Size 30″
Sold by: The Watershed
Your child won’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying their swim with our Maia Hi Front Bikini. This bikini’s Ecolast fabric is not only made using materials recovered and recycled from our oceans; it also feels awesome, keeps its shape brilliantly and stands up to chlorine, sun cream and oils. It has even proven to last up to 15 times longer than generic swimwear fabrics. 15 times more durability equals 15 times more enjoyment out of your swimming costume.
Availability: 1 in stockReport Abuse
Usually delivered within 2-5 working days.
Click & Collect usually ready within working 2 days
You may return new, unworn or unused products with tags and hygiene stickers attached.
If you wish to exchange or return within thirty (30) days from the date on which the goods were shipped to you, email [email protected]
Please note: our returns or exchange policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: The Watershed
- Vendor: The Watershed
- Address: Bohernatounish Rd
- No ratings found yet!